If you don’t already know, I love all things Disney. I love the parks, the movies, the characters, the food and anything and everything else that is Disney. Since summer is coming up and a lot of families will be traveling to Disney and kids will be home and will need something to do, I rounded up 10 Amazing Disney Crafts. These Disney crafts are perfect to prepare for your upcoming Disney vacation, around the home decorations or fun crafts for your kids to make while they are needing something to do this summer.
These 10 Amazing Disney Crafts include something for everyone.
- Disney World Autograph Book: Save your money on the high priced gift store autograph books and make your own with this simple tutorial.
- Personalized Water Bottles: A cute water bottle that is personalized and can be taken to the parks or taken on trips to the park.
- Winnie the Pooh Flower Pot: A fun craft to have your kids help you with and it will also add color and fun to your home.
- Little Mermaid Craft: A super cute mermaid craft that you can make for a fun decoration around the house or as a cute mermaid toy for your kids.
- Disney Silly Putty: This fun craft will keep your kids busy for hours!
- Finding Nemo DIY Postcard Craft: A fun way to get crafty, save money and think of others when you are at the Disney parks away from home.
- Be Kind Cinderella Quote: It’s beautiful, I promise. See for yourself.
- Olaf the Snowman: Liven up your house with this cute Olaf Snowman. Your kids will love it and so will the adults.
- Cover Band for your Disney Magic Band: This is my favorite DIY and it’s genius. I’ve not been to Disney since they have created these Magic Bands but I will want to make a Cover Band for the next time we go!
- Olaf Sock Snowman: An adorable party favor for a Frozen themed party or a cute and fun item to place on a child’s dresser for decoration and added fun.
I cannot wait for my girls to get out of school this summer because I know we will be making a few of these amazing Disney Crafts. We are also planning a Disney trip very soon so I will also be making a few crafts that can be used while we are at the parks.
If you are a Disney lover or if you know one, please share this post and check out my other Disney posts: