I was provided samples from Precious Moments in exchange for my honest review. All opinions are my own. This post also contains affiliate links.
I love going to house parties, especially around the holidays. The sense of togetherness and happiness create amazing memories that can be carried on for years. No matter what type of party, I always bring a gift for the host or hostess. There are a lot of easy and affordable hostess gifts that you can bring and surprise them with.
Surprising the host or hostess shows them how much you appreciate them opening their home during special times. There are a lot of easy and affordable hostess gifts that you may not realize, so I wanted to share a few.
- 3 Wick Candle: Candles are a popular gift and are a great addition to someone’s home. I like to choose a candle with a light scent so that it does not overpower the home.
- Candle Holder: Candle holders are useful in every home.
- Gift Card: Oftentimes the host of a party spends a lot of their own money providing food and drinks. A gift card is always appreciated and can be anything from a grocery gift card to a restaurant gift card.
- Blanket: I, personally, always love getting excited over receiving a soft and cozy blanket.
- Flowers: Make sure that you bring them in a vase so the hostess is not distracted by having to prep the flowers for a vase.
- Picture Frame: Pictures are always a nice touch. I like to either gift universal ones or sometimes depending on the season, I will gift seasonal ones.
- Homemade Treats: Baking is a great way to save money, so gifting a tin of homemade treats is a perfect idea. Take a look at this recipe —-> Peppermint Rocky Road Fudge.
- Seasonal Decoration: It is fun to receive a new decoration, such as an ornament for the tree.
- Bountiful Blessings: Precious Moments has an amazing line of bakeware. What I love about this bakeware is that each piece has a beautiful message. I think that this line of kitchenware from Precious Moments is perfect for giving as a hostess gift. You can find it here —-> Wayfair.
I like to surprise the hostess with a homemade pie that was baked in the Bountiful Blessings pie dish. This is a great way to not only contribute to bringing food to the party but also a great gift that the hostess can keep and cherish. You can also bring cheese and crackers to the party and serve it on the Bountiful Blessings Bamboo Cutting Board.
What affordable hostess gifts do you bring to a party? What do you like to receive?
Please pin this post for others to enjoy: