This post contains affiliate links. See full disclosure here.
Depending on the time of year that you go to Walt Disney World, will depend on the crowd that you will be faced with. Often times my family goes during the summer or around Christmas. In my opinion, these are some of the busiest times that you can go to Disney but this is what our schedules allow and if you’ve never been to Christmas at Disney, it is truly magical as you can see here. Since we have been to Disney multiple times, like most Disney guests, we try our best to plan our entire day down to the minute! Besides planning our Disney dining experience for each day, one of the most important things to plan are what rides we will ride and which fast passes we will choose to reserve. Sometimes when Disney crowds are overwhelming and we are running short on time, we have to make some sacrifices. Before arriving at the parks, my family and I made a list of Walt Disney World Rides Not Worth Repeating.
There are so many awesome rides at Walt Disney World and if there were more hours in a day, I’d love to ride all of them (or almost all, I’d skip all the scary rides). Sadly, Disney is not open all night, so we have to make sacrifices. Of course, there are rides that some may insist on riding because of a special memory in their past or because their child will not let you leave until you let them ride it. My list simply includes the Walt Disney World Rides Not Worth Repeating if the lines are overwhelming and if you begin to run out of Disney time.
- Country Bear Jamboree located in the Magic Kingdom
- Haunted Mansion located in the Magic Kingdom
- Jungle Cruise located in the Magic Kingdom
- The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh located in the Magic Kingdom
- Peter Pan’s Flight located in the Magic Kingdom
- Stitch’s Great Escape located in the Magic Kingdom- currently being removed
- Ellen’s Energy Adventure located at Epcot
- Gran Fiesta Tour Starring The Three Caballeros located at Epcot
- Muppet Vision 3D located at Hollywood Studios
- The Great Movie Ride located at Hollywood Studios
- Kilimanjaro Safaris located at The Animal Kingdom
Keep in mind, my Disney Mouseketeers, this is a list of Walt Disney World Rides Not Worth Repeating if you are short on time or if the lines are ridiculously long. I know a few of you were really passionate and became upset with me when I wrote What To Skip at Walt Disney World. What do you skip at Walt Disney World when the lines are too long and time is not your friend?
Make sure to look at these fun and awesome Disney posts:
If you love to travel with your family, take a look at What You Need to Know Before Boarding the Liberty of the Seas.