This post contains affiliate links.
I’ve been to Walt Disney World 3 times and have loved every single visit. The magic of Disney is something you will never forget and will hold onto forever! After each trip to Disney, I make a mental note of what our family can live without doing during our next visit. I have to admit that Disney is amazing and I hate to miss any part of it but when you are on a timed schedule there are some Disney attractions that can be skipped.
What to Skip at Walt Disney World:
- Country Bear Jamboree- Located in the Magic Kingdom
- Frontierland Shootin’ Arcade– Located in the Magic Kingdom
- Jungle Cruise– Located in the Magic Kingdom
- Stitch’s Great Escape– Located in the Magic Kingdom
- Swiss Family Treehouse– Located in the Magic Kingdom
- Advanced Training Lab– Located in Epcot
- Captain EO– Located in Epcot (now closed)
- The Circle of Life– Located in Epcot
This is just a small list of items worth skipping in order to save time at the parks. If you have extra time while you are at Disney, then you should visit these attractions so you can experience them for yourself. Did you notice that I didn’t add anything to skip at Disney’s Hollywood Studios and Disney’s Animal Kingdom? Is there anything that you can add to what to skip at Walt Disney World?
If you love Disney check out these awesome posts: